Enough Pie is seeking a detail-oriented, organized individual to serve as the organization’s Oz behind the curtain for the part-time Administrative Manager position.
As a creative placemaking organization, Enough Pie uses creativity to connect and engage communities on Charleston’s peninsula, ensuring that everyone has an equitable piece of the pie. This position will contribute to the mission by organizing and managing the daily operations for Enough Pie’s virtual office.
Manages the office and carries out recurring administrative duties, including:
- Retrieving and processing mail; Managing team calendars; Processing staff reimbursements,
- Organizing electronic files via Dropbox, Fulfilling merchandise orders (as needed), Processing
- donations, Creating and fulfilling invoices with partners and vendors, and Attending to
- organization’s primary phone and email account
- Facilitates completion of monthly financial statements and budget reports with bookkeeper and
- Executive Director via Quickbooks, and annual filing of the organization’s 990 tax forms
- Organizes and prepares meeting materials, and takes minutes for internal and external
- community partner, board, and steering committee meetings
- Manages DonorSnap database and generates donor reports, acknowledgement letters, and
- contribution statements, updating database on a regular basis
- Coordinates event registration, material procurement, and catering for internal and external
- events, including staff retreats, volunteer workdays, and community events
Skills and Qualifications
Strong project management and office organization; problem-solving skills; accounts payable and receivable; written and verbal communication skills, reliable transportation; proficient with computer and office equipment; inventory and supply management; Exercise cultural competencies when working with community members from diverse backgrounds; Incoming knowledge of, and experience with, Google and Microsoft Suites, and Zoom.
If a student, the following academic majors are desired, with a minimum of undergraduate completion or graduate level education: Arts Management, Public Administration, Nonprofit Management, Organizational Development, Historic Preservation & Community Planning, or Business Administration
This position pays $20 an hour with a max of 20 hours a week.
Interested candidates should respond with their resume and brief letter of interest to email@example.com.
Enough Pie believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.