Enough Pie’s mission is to use creativity to connect and empower our community. Empowerment comes through sharing information. By expanding Enough Pie’s Free Community Resources page, we hope to empower the community of the Upper Peninsula (and beyond) with tools for organizing and creating in public spaces more safely and transparently.
The resources being added are meant to strengthen bonds and collaborations by offering free templates for agreements, project ideas, and step-by-step instructions to ensure happier, healthier community connections. Knowledge is Power.
Making Art In Public Spaces
Creating an Event
Running Neighborhood Meetings
The following books are available at Blue Bicycle Books.
- The Death and Life of Great American Cities – Jane Jacobs
- Emergent Strategy – Adrienne Maree Brown
- Beginner’s Guide to Community-Based Arts – Keith Knight, Mat Schwardzman and many others
- This is Where You Belong – Melody Warnick
- Parable of the Sower – Octavia E. Butler